Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm a nerd

Hey guys, I'm a nerd! 

A few people have asked me for a list of book recommendations. What better way to share something like that than to post it on my blog and share with everyone that stumbles across it. It's really, really hard for me to pick a favorite, so I'm not going to even try. 

Shelby's Top 10:
There's a Slight Chance I Might Be Going to Hell
Water for Elephants 
The Lovely Bones
Buffalo Lockjaw
Practical Magic
Brave New World
The Book of Awesome
Crooked Hearts 
Going in Circles
Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea

These are in no particular order...I tried to do that, but it really didn't go very well. I ended up trying to make a pros and cons list for all ten books and I think I blew a fuse in my brain. I wonder if I can get workman's' comp for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment