Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twenty Before 20 Novel Progress

It was too cluttered in the original Twenty post to keep track of all of the novels I've read so far, so I decided to make a separate post designated for that. It's not like I don't have at least ten posts just about books anyway...it's expected when you are unemployed and live with your cats. Here we go!


Autobiography of a Fat Bride- Laurie Notaro
The Flaming Tantrum of Death- Laurie Notaro
One for the Money- Janet Evanovich
Two for the Dough- Janet Evanovich
Three to Get Deadly- Janet Evanovich
Four to Score- Janet Evanovich
A Million Little Pieces- James Frey 


Oh boy, I have a lot to do before my birthday. Because I've read all of these in the past month, it seems like I've done far much more than I actually have. Everyone already knows I'm a slacker though; I don't have an image to uphold anymore, but LOOK AT ME BLOGGING RIGHT NOW! High fives all around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment