These babies are the tits: delicious and diet-compliant. They're especially awesome for a quick breakfast, snack, or post-workout nutrition. Enjoy :)
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 scoops preferred protein powder*
*Chocolate, cookies & cream, and strawberry Muscle Milk are my favorites :)
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl (I've found it easiest to use my hands).
- Spread mixture on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Mold mixture into large square-ish shape.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Cut square into 8 even bars.
- Store proatmeal bars in refrigerator.